"Let us take the stress out of planning the wedding and honeymoon of your dreams."
- Civil wedding ceremony for 2-6 people.
- Decoration of the wedding area including candles and flowers.
- Bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere.
- All official paperwork with the municipal office.
- Services of the justice of the peace and witnesses (if needed).
- Services of a photographer with 50 photographs.
- Wedding Cake for 2-6 people.
- Bottle of Champagne.
Requirements from each of the 2 parties wishing to be married:
- Full Birth Certificate, which must show the following:
- Full Name,
- Name of father and mother,
- Mother's maiden name,
- Place and date of birth,
- Religion and Nationality.
- Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage, (this is a Statutory Declaration), authorized by a notary public.
The certificate must contain the following information:
- The individual in question is unmarried,
- The name of the person the individual in question intends to marry,
- The approximate date of marriage.
- Divorce Certificate (if applicable).
- All of the above must be translated into Greek by an authorized and certified translation service. Afterward all these documents must be authorized by a Greek Embassy or Consulate.
The Wedding Photographs.
Click on the image to enlarge!
For more information, do not hesitate to
Back to the Top of the page!
Take me back!